Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in 2018. All academic plans are initiated and supervised by the IQAC. As a post-accreditation quality, sustenance measure as prescribed by NAAC, the cell works towards sustaining goals of the MHRD, the UGC and Periyar University.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC
- Development of quality benchmarks in academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating learner-centric environment supported with technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Feedback arrangement for students, parents and other stakeholders on quality delivery process of the institution.
- Documentation of programmes & activities leading to quality improvement.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through ERP for maintaining the intuitional quality.
- Evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.